v7.x Mapping Supercharged!
Issue / Work item hierarchies, links & HTML fields.
- Mail notifications for administrators about all problems encountered in TFS4JIRA
- Users Mapping supporting Active Directory usage
- Performance improvements
utureSimplifying TFS4JIRA deployment & making check-ins view awesome again.
- Performance improvement when fetching issues from Jira and work items from TFS / Azure DevOps (VSTS) for synchronization
- Jira Epics ↔ TFS Features synchronization supercharged.
- Full Jira hierarchy (Epics and subtasks) ↔ TFS / Azure DevOps (formerly VSTS) hierarchy synchronization.
- Many-to-one fields mapping.
OLD - Released 29th June 2018
- Web links / Hyperlinks synchronization.
- Issue key in TFS work item is a link to this issue.
OLD - Released 8th May 2018
OLD - Released 5th April 2018
- TFS work items ↔ Jira issues links synchronization.
- Jira issue links → TFS / Azure DevOps (formerly VSTS) work items parent-child links (AKA hierarchy links) synchronization.
OLD Released 26th October 2017
- Synchronizer to Jira connection diagnostics & monitoring.
- Synchronizer to TFS connection diagnostics & monitoring.
- Synchronizer Azure Web App deployment option.
OLD Released June 6th 2017
For this version, we concentrated on the deployment process, both for functionality and improvements to the overall user experience.
- Check-ins in new, separate, development panel.
- Simple, no additional dependencies, installer.
- New TFS fields available for synchronization (ex: Rank Order).
- Synchronizer Windows Docker container for evaluators.
- Several bugfixes.
This information is being shared in order to outline some of our current product plans, but like everything else in life, even the best laid plans get put to rest. We hope that it can shed some light on our vision of product development, but it is important to understand that it is being shared for INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, and not as a binding commitment.
If you wish to add something or would like to give us your feedback regarding our roadmap, please contact us at Spartez Support Portal or firstname.lastname@example.org