Agile Poker Server
This part of the documentation relates to Agile Poker - estimation tool for Jira Server. If you use Jira Cloud go to the Agile Poker - estimation tool for Jira Cloud documentation.
The following Agile Poker settings can be configured in the Jira Software board configuration. These settings are shared between all sessions on the board:
- Estimation Statistic - Either select one of the existing fields or create a new custom field, if your custom field is not on the list of available options for estimation field please ensure that:
- it's a numerical field - fields of other types are not supported,
- it's on the view issue screen for all issues on your board.
- Estimate values - list of estimate values available for session participants. You can modify available values and their order.
- Auto show estimates - if checked then estimates will be revealed automatically after the last participant chooses estimate (applies only to interactive sessions).
To modify these options:
- Open the "Board" dropdown on Jira Software and click the "Configure" link as shown on the image below:
- On the board configuration screen go to the "Estimation" tab. Agile Poker settings will be shown on the bottom of this page:
T-shirt size estimating
In Jira Agile you can't store an alpha character in the Story Point field. If you use T-shirt sizes for estimation you need to map them to numerical values. To establish the mapping use '=' character to separate the label (visible to the participants) from the numerical value (stored into Jira):
This page has no comments.