Open the issue context and look at the comment panel to see how Canned Responses work.
Use existing canned response
- Click 'Comment' or type 'm' to go directly to the Comment field to see the Canned Responses panel.
- Click the drop-down menu to see the list of all canned reponses available or type '$hi' to see an example Hi reporter template.
- Select the template from the drop-down menu or type 'Enter' to select the template.
Create new canned response
- Click the '+' button to add new canned response.
- Fill the template name in and edit content. Type "$' in the Response content field to see macros available. Add letters after the $ symbol to find a specific macro.
- Save your new canned response. It is instantly available from the drop-down menu.